Part(s) supplied by Dragon Fire Performance, shall carry a limited 12 Month/Unlimited Mileage Warranty as described herein:
- Dragon Fire Performance warrants every new part to be free from defects in material and workmanship from the date of sale. Warranty only applies to the original vehicle on which the part is installed. Under this Warranty and subject to such conditions, every defective Part will be replaced by Dragon Fire Performance after it is returned to Dragon Fire Performance’s warehouse or authorized returns facility. Each return must include the original bill of sale and supporting diagnostic information.
- This warranty covers only part(s)provided by Dragon Fire Performance.
- This warranty will be voided for any of the following reasons: Part is altered, misused, abused, neglected or operated under conditions other than those for which the part was designed and intended for;Damaged due to improper installation or installed without following manufacturer installation instructions; Not used for their intended purpose;Installed in a vehicle where regular factory-recommended maintenance is not performed as required; Considered by Dragon Fire Performance to be defective as a result of environmental contamination due to fluid, rust, dirt, debris, corrosion, and/or other vehicle agent found in the mechanical system; Returned to Dragon Fire Performance without the Purchaser’s original bill of sale and supporting diagnostic information; Sold or supplied by an unauthorized person or entity.
- Replacement of the part supplied by Dragon Fire Performance shall be the only resolution available to a purchaser under this warranty. This warranty does not cover any claims for labor, or any other expenses incurred by the purchaser, including but not limited to loss of the use of the vehicle, towing charges, rental of a replacement vehicle or any other indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages.
- If any returned part(s) are no longer supplied by Dragon Fire Performance, this warranty shall be voided as of the date of receiving the returned part(s). At our sole discretion, credit may be substituted for eligible warranty claims.
- This warranty only applies to the original purchaser from Dragon Fire Performance. Any warranty provided by resellers will serve as the primary warranty. This warranty is for the sole benefit of and enforceable only by the first purchaser from Dragon Fire Performance. This warranty is not transferable and is voided in the event that the vehicle in which the part(s) have been installed is sold, leased or otherwise transferred to another owner.