Classic Vintage Factory Looks with Industry Leading Performance
The benefits of a modern spiral wound alloy conductor, with the vintage factory look of cloth braided wires. Featuring EMI/RFI suppression, premium-grade silicone, and longer service life over graphite or solid core OE wires. Designed to last long, look good, and provide extended protection from spark loss.
Coverage available for automotive, marine, agricultural, and industrial applications. Available in exact fit design and universal cut-to-fit. Precision spiral core construction and extra thick translucent silicone/EPDM inner insulation allows for worry free, high voltage performance and extra-long service life.
A wide range of colors and diameters allow for easy engine theme matching and 3 levels of insulation protection and performance.
Committed to delivering products made from only the best raw materials, Dragon Fire Performance® plug wires are manufactured using materials and equipment from some of the world’s top material suppliers in Germany, Japan, and USA. Working in conjunction with Dow, Wacker, Shin-Etsu, GEM, and Dupont to name just a few.
- Offered in 3 performance levels, resistance values as low as 40 ohms per foot
- Ferromagnetic coating eliminates EMI/RFI noise
- Industry leading spiral wound conductor offers over 100 turns per inch
- Reinforced core featuring Kevlar® fibers for increased pull strength
- Extra thick silicone jacket for excellent heat resistance
- Water-tight boots keep terminals dry and protected
- ISO 9001:2015
- IATF 16949-2016
- CE PED